Frequently Asked Questions
Knowledge base for Flight1 Aviation Technologies G1000 Student Trainer
- Can I add additional aircrafts to G1000 Student Simulator (i.e. Mooney, Beech Baron, etc.)?
- Can I assign buttons on a Joystick controller for use with the G1000 software?
- Can I integrate the G1000 Student into an existing FSX Panel?
- Can I resell my G1000 Student Software?
- Can I use the G1000 with Flight1's Cessna Citation Mustang?
- Do I need the Student Version for the TRC-1000 or is there another version for this hardware?
- Does the G1000 Student have WAAS capability for FSX aircraft?
- Does the G1000 Support Touchscreen Monitors?
- Error - Required Simconnect DLL Missing
- G1000 Software Freezes While Compiling
- How do I remove the G1000 Bezels for my custom setup?
- How many personal computers can I install the G1000 Student software?
- I cannot connect the G1000 Student and Prepar3D 2.2
- I get an access violation error and I am not able to start the G1000 Student.
- I would like to configure my G1000 Student buttons and knob actions to use custom keystroke assignments. How do I do that?
- Integrated Video Card Issues
- Is there a demo or trial version available of the G1000 Software?
- Magenta Command Bars Don't Display
- Nav Swap Switch Inoperative for Nav 1
- Navigraph Data Updates
- No IP Address Error
- Product Manual Preview
- Range Knob Joystick
- Resetting the G1000 Student Config Files to solve potential issues
- Using G1000 Student with Windows 7
- Using G1000 Student with Windows 8
- What type of monitors should I use?
- When using the G1000 Student Software I cannot hear any alerts?
- Will the G1000 work with Flight Simulator 2004?